See our versioning policy here.
August 19, 2019
- Ontology terms are now mapped to Ensembl Release 90 Genes.
- The human hg38 assembly is now supported.
- Ontologies of the MSigDB, pathways, gene expression, regulatory motifs, and gene families have been dropped in GREAT4.0 but are still available in version 3.0.
- The danRer7 zebrafish assembly is not supported in GREAT version 4.0 but is still supported in GREAT version 3.0.
February 15, 2015
- Ontology terms are now mapped to Ensembl Release 73 Genes.
- The mouse mm10 assembly is now supported.
- New ontologies of MSigDB Immunologic Signatures and MSigDB Oncogenic Signatures are now added. Ontologies of transcription factor targets and miRNA targets have been dropped in GREAT 3.0 but are still in version 2.0.
- The hg18 human assembly is not supported in GREAT version 3.0 but is still supported in GREAT version 2.0.