- New modern CSS skin
- Extended programming interface to allow batch jobs to receive tsv output
- Add the export "All data as .tsv" option to "Global Export".
- The export for individual ontologies was also extended to output gene and regions hit and the FDR values.
- Added data visualization features to GREAT
- Export tables as barplots
- View enriched terms in hierarchy
- Mouse and human ontology data has been updated with new data so reproducing results prior to 2.0 need to be done using 1.8
- Zebrafish ontology data remains identical to GREAT 1.8 and thus can be reproduced using the 2.0 interface