See our versioning policy here.
May XX, 2011
- Added genomic region/gene association plots to main results page.
- Improved the term details page to include term-specific plots, link specifically between genomic regions and genes, and open UCSC genome browser shots at a gene's regulatory domain.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7, so reproducing GREAT 1.5, 1.6, or 1.7 runs happens automatically in 1.8.
March 29, 2011
- Added support for two phenotype ontologies (Human Phenotype and Osborne Annotated Disease Ontology) in the human and mouse assemblies.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5 and 1.6, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 and 1.6 runs happens automatically in 1.7.