How to cite GREAT
Please cite GREAT as follows:
Cory Y McLean, Dave Bristor, Michael Hiller, Shoa L Clarke, Bruce T Schaar, Craig B Lowe, Aaron M Wenger, and Gill Bejerano. "GREAT improves functional interpretation of cis-regulatory regions". Nat. Biotechnol. 28(5):495-501, 2010.
A stable link to the publication is http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nbt.1630.
Why Cite GREAT
Over the long run, the best way to assure the continued availability and development of GREAT is for us to be able to show its relevance and contribution to biomedical research. We thank you for your support!
Publications & Reprints
The above Nature Biotechnology paper is currently the inaugural GREAT publication. Reprints are available at http://bejerano.stanford.edu/publications.html#ref27.
Papers that cite GREAT
- Fujita, P.A. et al., The UCSC Genome Browser database: update 2011, Nucleic Acids Res., epub ahead of print Oct 18, 2010.
- Cullum, R., Alder, O., Hoodless, P.A., The next generation: using new sequencing technologies to analyze gene regulation, Respirology, epub ahead of print Nov 16, 2010.
- Rada-Iglesias, A. et al., A unique chromatin signature uncovers early developmental enhancers in humans, Nature, epub ahead of print Dec 15, 2010.
- Mak, H.C., Trends in computational biology--2010, Nature Biotechnol., 29(1):45-49, 2011.
- Novershtern, N. et al, Densely interconnected transcriptional circuits control cell states in human hematopoiesis, Cell, 144(2):296-309, 2011.
- Sullivan, A.L. et al., Serum Response Factor utilizes distinct promoter- and enhancer-based mechanisms to regulate cytoskeletal gene expression in macrophages, Mol. Cell. Biol., 31(4):861-875, 2011.
- Ma, Z.Y. et al., Sequence-specific regulator Prdm14 safeguards mouse ESCs from entering extraembryonic endoderm fates, Nature Struct. Mol. Biol., 18(2):120-127, 2011.
- McLean, C.Y. et al., Human-specific loss of regulatory DNA and the evolution of human-specific traits, Nature, 471(7337):216-219, 2011.
We really appreciate people's supportive e-mails and re-cap a handful of them here to encourage folks to take the plunge.
Subject: Re: great
Date: October 19, 2010