See our versioning policy here.
March XX, 2012
- New modern CSS skin
- Extended programming interface to allow batch jobs to receive tsv output
- Add the export "All data as .tsv" option to "Global Export"
- Added data visualization features to GREAT
- Export tables as barplots
- View enriched terms in hierarchy
- Mouse and human ontology data has been updated with new data so reproducing results prior to 2.0 need to be done using 1.8
- Zebrafish ontology data remains identical to GREAT 1.8 and thus can be reproduced using the 2.0 interface
May 31, 2011
- Added genomic region/gene association graphs to main results page.
- Enhanced the term details page to:
- Include term-specific graphs,
- Link specifically between genomic regions and genes, and
- Open UCSC genome browser shots at a gene's regulatory domain.
- Added informative error messages when an input BED file has errors.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7, so reproducing GREAT 1.5, 1.6, or 1.7 runs happens automatically in 1.8.
March 29, 2011
- Added support for two phenotype ontologies (Human Phenotype and Osborne Annotated Disease Ontology) in the human and mouse assemblies.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5 and 1.6, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 and 1.6 runs happens automatically in 1.7.
Jan 27, 2011
- Added support for the zebrafish Zv9 (UCSC danRer7, Jul/2010) assembly.
- All human- and mouse-related data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 runs happens automatically in 1.6.
Nov 19, 2010
- Added ability to download mapping between input regions and genes.
- Added support for the human GRCh37 (UCSC hg19, Feb/2009) assembly.
- Updated all ontologies from original data sources.
- Added filtering and display options to both whole genome and foreground/background tests.
- Enabled programmatic access to foreground/background test.
- Enabled submission of compressed data.
- Enabled submission of larger datasets.
- Slightly modified the basal+extension regulatory domain calculation logic.
- Created a versioning system for exact reproduction of analyses performed on any earlier date.
May 2, 2010
- First public release, coinciding with Nature Biotechnology paper publication.
- Supports the human NCBI build 36.1 (UCSC hg18, Mar/2006) and mouse NCBI build 37 (UCSC mm9, Jul/2007) genome assemblies.
Apr 27, 2009
- First internal release.