See our versioning policy here.
Jan XX, 2011
- Added support for the zebrafish Zv9 (UCSC danRer7, Jul/2010) assembly. All human- and mouse-related data remain identical to GREAT 1.5.
Nov 19, 2010
- Added ability to download mapping between input regions and genes.
- Added support for the human GRCh37 (UCSC hg19, Feb/2009) assembly.
- Updated all ontologies from original data sources.
- Added filtering and display options to both whole genome and foreground/background tests.
- Enabled programmatic access to foreground/background test.
- Enabled submission of compressed data.
- Enabled submission of larger datasets.
- Slightly modified the basal+extension regulatory domain calculation logic.
- Created a versioning system for exact reproduction of analyses performed on any earlier date.
May 2, 2010
- First public release, coinciding with Nature Biotechnology paper publication.
Apr 27, 2009
- First internal release.