The best source for information and discussions about GREAT are our forums. The forums serve as an upgrade over the old great-announce and great-users mailing lists. To ask questions, leave suggestions or feedback on GREAT, post a message to the appropriate forum (described below). For new users, posts are moderated until a user has submitted 5 approved posts, after which users can interact freely. We encourage users to subscribe to forums. especially the low volume Announce/Maintenance forum, to receive email notifications when important updates to GREAT occur.
- Official notifications from GREAT staff
- Questions and comments for the GREAT staff and fellow users
- Bugs/Feature Requests
- Suggest new features, comment on requests and note any potential issues
You can view and post to our forums without creating an account, but joining our forum provides two advantages -
- You will be auto-subscribed to our low volume announcement forum.
- You will be able to get notified via e-mail when others reply to posts you follow.
Register for forum
We encourage use of the forum for all questions, comments, and other concerns. However, for private questions that cannot be posted to a public forum, contact the GREAT team via email at .