The best source for information and discussions about GREAT are our forums. The forums serve as an upgrade over the old great-announce and great-users mailing lists. To ask questions, leave suggestions or feedback on GREAT, post a message to the appropriate forum (described below). For new users, posts are moderated until a user has submitted 5 approved posts, after which users can interact freely. We encourage users to subscribe to forums. especially the Announce/Maintenance forum, to receive email notifications when important updates to GREAT occur.
- Official notifications from GREAT staff
- We are interested in hearing about your experience with GREAT so that we can further improve the tool by learning of its successes and limitations
- Leave questions, comments and ideas for improvement so that you can leverage the support of the GREAT staff and users to boost your research
- Bugs/Feature Requests
- Please leaveBUG* reports here so that the GREAT staff can work towards addressing them
You can view and post to our forums without creating an account, but joining our forum provides two advantages -
- You will receive messages (well under 1 email per month) from the GREAT staff regarding news and announcements related to GREAT. Only the GREAT staff can send messages and the messages are archived on our Announce/Maintenance board.
- You will be able to automatically get notifications regarding posts you make on Discussion/Help and Bugs/Feature Requests when GREAT staff or other users provide feedback and solutions.
Register for forum
We encourage use of the forum for all questions, comments, and other concerns. However, for private questions that cannot be posted to a public forum, contact the GREAT team via email at .