See our versioning policy here.
May XX, 2011
- Added genomic region/gene association plots to main results page.
- Improved the term details page to include term-specific plots, link specifically between genomic regions and genes, and open UCSC genome browser shots at a gene's regulatory domain.
- Added informative error messages when an input BED file has errors.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7, so reproducing GREAT 1.5, 1.6, or 1.7 runs happens automatically in 1.8.
March 29, 2011
- Added support for two phenotype ontologies (Human Phenotype and Osborne Annotated Disease Ontology) in the human and mouse assemblies.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5 and 1.6, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 and 1.6 runs happens automatically in 1.7.
Jan 27, 2011
- Added support for the zebrafish Zv9 (UCSC danRer7, Jul/2010) assembly.
- All human- and mouse-related data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 runs happens automatically in 1.6.
Nov 19, 2010
May 2, 2010
Apr 27, 2009