See our versioning policy here.
April 3, 2012
- New modern CSS skin
- Extended programming interface to allow batch jobs to receive tsv output
- Added the export "All data as .tsv" option to "Global Export".
- The export for individual ontologies was also extended to output gene and regions hit and the FDR values.
- Added data visualization features to GREAT
- Export tables as barplots
- View enriched terms in hierarchy
- Mouse and human ontology data has been updated with new data so reproducing results prior to 2.0 need to be done using 1.8
- Zebrafish ontology data remains identical to GREAT 1.8 and thus can be reproduced using the 2.0 interface
May 31, 2011
- Added genomic region/gene association graphs to main results page.
- Enhanced the term details page to:
- Include term-specific graphs,
- Link specifically between genomic regions and genes, and
- Open UCSC genome browser shots at a gene's regulatory domain.
- Added informative error messages when an input BED file has errors.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7, so reproducing GREAT 1.5, 1.6, or 1.7 runs happens automatically in 1.8.
March 29, 2011
- Added support for two phenotype ontologies (Human Phenotype and Osborne Annotated Disease Ontology) in the human and mouse assemblies.
- All previously-existing ontology data remain identical to GREAT 1.5 and 1.6, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 and 1.6 runs happens automatically in 1.7.
Jan 27, 2011
- Added support for the zebrafish Zv9 (UCSC danRer7, Jul/2010) assembly.
- All human- and mouse-related data remain identical to GREAT 1.5, so reproducing GREAT 1.5 runs happens automatically in 1.6.
Nov 19, 2010
May 2, 2010
Apr 27, 2009